1. In 2008, you knew that the best midfield in the world would be seen playing at The Hawthorns.
2. Sat in the South Bank reminding Wolves fans that they swapped their favourite seat for a pie and a pint...
3. And then leaving behind a few Tesco carrier bags for good measure!
4. Proudly reminding fellow football supporters that Gary Megson received a knighthood for services to football...Getting Albion back where they belong!
5. Who could forget supporting a founding member of the Football League!
6. Touching the Astle Gates before taking your seat in the East Stand.
7. We couldn’t miss out a curry down The Vine!
8. The love for Paul Scharner when he wore this top under his jersey against Villa and Wolves.
9. Surely we’ve all seen Frank and Adrian home or away?!
10. The pain in the legs from all that boing-ing at Molineux - and all around the country.
11. Dreading facing Stoke when they had a certain Tony Pulis rather than a certain Saido Berahino.
12. Bragging about how good your club’s matchday programme is - it’s a right chunky read.
13. The good old days (ahem) when the East Stand was known as the Rainbow Stand.
14. Wanting the earth to swallow you up when you thought Lukaku was coming back but ended up at Everton...
15. The sense of pride that the Three Degrees donned the Albion badge.
16. There’s probably not many players you dislike more than Lee Hendrie.
17. Ending up in a different row after Carlos Vela’s late, late equaliser against ‘that lot’...
18. When Guochuan Lai took over and you immediately thought we were going to win the league.
19. Robbo’s celebration of passion in front of the Albion fans at Villa after scoring at the death.
20. Purposely avoiding Villa fans after they beat us twice in five days.
21. Getting angry every time we release an away kit and it’s not green and yellow!
22. When Alan Irvine’s appointment ruined your Father’s Day.
23. Being proud of the amazing tribute on Astle Day...
24. And being heartbroken when Jamie Vardy scored a last minute winner.
25. The love you had for the Beckham of the Buda.
26. Crying like a baby when Derby beat us at Wembley..
27. And then laughing at them when they were the worst Premier League team of all time!
28. There weren’t many better than Kaka. Albion fans knew one who was.
29. Enjoying a pint at the Wagon and Horses. £2.50 for a Stella? Yes please!
30. Rushing to make the gate through the away section of the Smethwick End before it closes.
31. A pre/post match McDonalds anyone?
32. Being crammed like sardines on the train home after the mad rush.
33. When Kevin Phillips was the best finisher you’d ever seen in an Albion shirt.
34. Winning at Old Trafford two seasons in a row.
35. When Pompey fans were supporting us so that Southampton would get relegated.
36. When Albion are playing that well so the Smethwick End get the Halford’s to start singing.
37. Reminding Wolves fans that they are from Staffordshire.
38. When Marc-Antoine Fortune had the game of his life away to Stoke - and became a fan favourite from thereon in.
39. Queueing up like the old days to try and get one of 5,500 tickets for Blues in the FA Cup.
40. Having a soft spot for Walsall...(except for in 2003).
41. The inevitable disappointment of Albion getting knocked out in the cup.
42. Saving up for our pre-season tour of China next year... ‘You’ve seen one wall, you’ve seen ‘em all’.
43. Wondering what Diomansy Kamara’s celebration was all about?
44. Jeff Astle will be remembered for 1968, not 1970... (and not singing on Fantasy Football either!).
45. Having a little giggle at the length of Berahino’s goal drought at Stoke.
46. At one point or another hoping Derek McInnes comes back to manage the Albion. There’s still time!
47. Scratching your head why we signed McAuley on a free in 2011...
48. Only to be celebrating his goal more than any other England goal at Euro 2016!
49. Only going to Merry Hill for one reason - and it’s not Primark.
50. We all know how much the pork scratchings man charges outside the Smethwick.
51. Enjoying a pint of Bathams.
52. Missing church on a Sunday because you sing all your hymns on a Saturday.
53. Beaming with delight when Kanu picked up the ball boys.
54. THAT Christmas video...